Monday, June 22, 2009

The beginning

Well after a lengthy process, the script has been revised 4 times and I'm sure it will not be the last. The script is showing a lot of attention out in this world. I recently met with a lead singer of a band that I have come to admire in the music industry. I first bought their c.d. back in 2004 when I was in the military and I remember jamming this album just about everywhere I went. I never would have believed that I would meet this person and get to know him and understand what moves him in this crazy world. He has the most amazing voice that just gets right in your head. That is why I when I first contacted him on Myspace, yeah I said it..Myspace, we decided to meet and greet and have lunch and talk about my new project called "SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS." He has so many ideas and he will be writing the lyrics for the films band that we are getting ready to cast here in the next month or so. He will mentor this band as it were his own on top of his ventures that are sure to be great. His name is Donald Carpenter and he was the lead singer of the band "SUBMERSED." Look him up on youtube and myspace and get to know this man because he has some new material coming. There's a lot of work to do, but it will be great. Stay tuned. -Rodney

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone I just wanted to drop a line. First off, we are so blessed to have Donald on board and we are so excited about where this project will take us and what good we can do for the youth of this nation with it. We haven't even started yet and I am already thinking about a sequel...lol. -Erik

    ReplyDelete